• Rubber tread vulcanized to heavy duty cast iron core.
• Offers shock absorbing semi-cushioned ride, rolls easily over small debris, rough floors, cracks, floor joints, etc.
• Provides good floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
• Economically priced cushion wheel.
• Works well in outdoor environments; however cast iron core can rust; if this is an issue look at aluminum or
plastic core wheels.
• Black rubber tread can mark; if non-marking wheels are required we suggest using the Nomadic™, Dura-
Cushion™ -Gray, or Thermo-Pro™ wheels.
• Durometer: 80 Shore A (+/-5).
• Temperature range: -40° F to 180° F.
- 6" to 12" wheel diameter x 2" to 3-1/2" tread width available with plain bore, precision ball bearings, tapered roller bearings, or roller bearings